DIWALI LUCKY DRAW Terms and Conditions
|Winner||Gift Name||No of Winner|
|2nd Prize||Washing Machine||1|
|3rd Prize||Mixer Grinder||1|
|5th Prize||Treo (or) Borosil Crockery Items||15|
|6th Prize||Tea Cup Sets||22|
- Terms & Condition - Lucky Draw Contest
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and above who provide their email Id and Mobile Number after completing the survey.
2. Minimum Transaction Value is Above Rs.600
3. Collect the Lucky Draw Coupon at FRESHLEE Retail MSX location, Fill & drop your coupon in the Lucky Draw Box only.
4. Employees or agencies of FRESHLEE Retail or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw
5. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
6. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails or SMS from FRESHLEE RETAIL PVT LTD., containing promotional offers and developments that we think may interest you.
7. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the HMTRPL Lucky Draw Contest and submit your name, Mobile Number and email address with Bill no. Purchase is necessary for participate in contest. Minimum Transaction Value is Rs.600. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "HMTRPL Lucky Draw Contest" in the subject line or Contact the Store Manager.
8. This offer Valid only at FRESHLEE MSX Mall Store.
9. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
10. HMTRPL reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Promotion, and publish any participants’ images and details for the purposes relating to the publicity of the Promotion without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
11. HMTRPL accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by HMTRPL.
12. The contest closing date is 31st October 17. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
13. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a manual random pick by our Chief Guest. The draw will take in the place FRESHLEE RETAIL PVT LTD., MSX Mall outlet on 1st Nov 2017. In this event our Guest’s is picked same contact in more time or twice or repeated winner or improper filled coupon, HMTRPL shall be entitled to disregard the coupon and subsequent picks and re-pick a winner.
14. The winner will receive the Gifts as mention in the Gift List
15. The winner will be notified by email on or Final result Display in our website www.freshlee.in on 1st Nov 2017 and the winner must provide an Identity Proof in the time of claim the prize. If a winner does not respond to HMTRPL within 10 days of being notified by HMTRPL, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and HMTRPL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 10 days or else they will also forfeit their prize. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and HMTRPL shall be entitled to select another winner.
16. HMTRPL Reserves the right to decide the capacity (or) Volume (or) Brand of the product at any time.
17. Images can differ from Printed Images.
18. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
19. HMTRPL retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
20. HMTRPL Reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of HMTRPL Management in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.